Build an engaged remote culture with The Work Happiness Project.
Nini’s mission is to humanize the digital work environment by connecting remote teams stronger than wifi. With “The Work Happiness Project” she has created a series of fun, yet meaningful team building workshops to help your team get to know each other outside of work, connect stronger with each other (and themselves) and build a positive corporate culture across borders.
The Work Happiness Project has helped globally distributed teams at Meta, Doist, Google and DELL to build a positive corporate culture online, so they can work from anywhere while still feeling connected to everyone in the team.
Under the motto “When people thrive, organizations thrive!”, Nini genuinely believes that we can only unfold our fullest potential & bring our best selves to work when we are in an environment that matches our values and helps us to shine our brightest light, so we can thrive not just survive.
Based on the three core pillars Live fuller!, Connect deeper!, Be happier!, her workshops therefore cover every aspect to help employees of remote teams supercharge their batteries from inside so they can show up as their best – and most productive – selves at work and in life.
- The 12-steps M.Y.B.U.C.K.E.T.L.I.S.T. workshop (inspirational 90min / motivational 2.5h /transformational 12h)
- Bucket List accountability check-ins
- Mini-workshops based around the Bucket List theme
- e.g. How to set goals and get goals
- Time management hacks
- The importance of “filling your own cup first”
- How to get comfy outside your comfort zone.
- Disconnect To Reconnect – A Digital Detox workshop
- “No small talk” coffee break based on corporate friendly ice-breaker questions
- How To Create And Nurture Remote Culture Stronger Than Wifi
- How Not To Die Alone – The Key to Creating Meaningful Relationships In Life And At Work
- The Art of Happiness At Work based on principles of the Dalai Lama
The Power Of Fun – How to Feel Alive Again.
- Think positive…but don’t be stupid – A healthy action plan to Positive Psychology
…as well as offline retreats & customized workshops based on your needs and values!
Ask about discounts for nonprofits and benefit corporations
- Starting from 1.5h – package prices
- From $2400 (depending on group size)
- Starting from 2.5h
- From $5000
Remember: Your people are your best invest!